Type Here to Get Search Results !

CSIR CSMCRI Project Associate-I bharti 2026

 CSIR CSMCRI Project Associate-I Recruitment 2026



CSIR CSMCRI Project Associate-I Recruitment 2026

Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSIR CSMCRI) Project Associate-I Notification 2026 has been released on the official website csmcri.res.in. A total of 1 vacancy has been announced through the CSIR CSMCRI Project Associate-I Recruitment 2026.

Candidates up to 35 years of age who have an M.Sc. in Chemistry are eligible to apply for this Project Associate-I vacancy. The walk-in interview for CSIR CSMCRI Project Associate-I Recruitment 2026 will be held on 07 July 2026.

Candidates can download the official notification PDF and check the walk-in interview details, eligibility criteria, venue, and other important information through the direct links provided below in this article.

 LATEST GUJARAT JOBS CLICK HERE

  IBPS PO RECRUITMENT OF 6715 Probationary Officers/Management Trainees posts 2026 21ju

CSIR CSMCRI Project Associate-I Recruitment 2026 - Overview

Company Name

Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSIR CSMCRI)

Post Name

Project Associate-I

No of Posts

1

Salary

Rs. 25000 - 31000 Per Month

Qualification

M. Sc. in Chemistry

Age Limit

Max: 35 years

Walk-in Date

07 July 2026

Apply Mode

Walk-in

Job Type

Contractual

 

Vacancy Details

Post Name

Total Posts

Project Associate-I

1

Total

1

Eligibility Criteria

  • For Project Associate-I: M. Sc. in Chemistry

Age Limit

  • For Project Associate-I: Maximum age limit is 35 years.
  • Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rules.

Salary / Stipend

  • Project Associate-I: Rs.31,000/- + HRA (as applicable) or Rs.25,000/- + HRA (as applicable)

Important Dates

Event

Date

Walk-in Interview

07 July 2026

Selection Process

  • Walk-in Interview

  BANK OF INDIA (BOI) RECRUITMENT OF 779 Credit Officer posts 2026 20ju

Walk-In Procedure

Candidates who wish to attend the walk-in interview for CSIR CSMCRI Project Associate-I Recruitment 2026 should follow the steps below.

  • Read the official notification carefully before attending the interview.
  • Candidates must report at the venue as per the reporting time mentioned in the notification.
  • Carry all original documents along with one set of self-attested photocopies such as ID proof, educational certificates, experience certificates (if required), and category certificate (if applicable).
  • Bring the duly filled application form if required in the notification.
  • Verify eligibility criteria before attending the interview.
  • Candidates are advised to reach the venue well in advance to complete registration formalities.
  • Keep extra passport-size photographs for submission if required.

 IBPS SO RECRUITMENT OF 745 SPECIALIST OFFICERS posts 2026 21ju

CSIR CSMCRI Project Associate-I Recruitment 2026 - Important Links

Link Description

Link

Official Notification PDF

Click here

Official Website

Click here

Join WhatsApp Channel: Click Here

Join Telegram Channel: Click Here

Gujueduhouse Official Website: Click Here

LATEST NEW JOBS CLICK HERE

 LATEST GUJARAT JOBS CLICK HERE

Note: Before applying Candidates are suggested to please always check once and confirm the above detail with the official website and Notification/Advertisement. 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.