Type Here to Get Search Results !

શિક્ષક યોગ્યતા કસોટી Gujarat TET-1 હોલટીકીટ Call Letter 2025 Released: Download Hall Ticket for 21st Dec Exam

Gujarat TET-1 Call Letter 2025 Released: Download Hall Ticket for 21st Dec Exam

 


The State Examination Board (SEB), Gujarat has officially released the notification regarding the Teacher Eligibility Test-I (TET-I) 2025 call letters. This examination is conducted for candidates aspiring to be appointed as Primary Teachers/Vidhyasahayaks in Primary Schools (Standard 1 to 5).

The TET-I 2025 exam is scheduled to be held on 21 December 2025 (Sunday). Candidates who have registered for the exam can download their Call Letters (Hall Tickets) from the official OJAS website starting from 10 December 2025 (Today) at 02:00 PM. It is mandatory to carry a printed copy of the call letter to the examination center. In this article, we provide the direct link and steps to download your hall ticket. 🚀

 

રાજ્ય પરીક્ષા બોર્ડ,ગુજરાત રાજ્ય, સેક્ટર-૨૧,ગાંધીનગર

શિક્ષક યોગ્યતા કસોટી-I (TET-I)-૨૦૨૫

પ્રાથમિક શાળા(ધોરણ ૧ થી ૫)માં પ્રાથમિક શિક્ષક/ વિદ્યાસહાયક તરીકે નિમણૂંક મેળવવા માટેની નિયત લાયકાત ધરાવતા ઉમેદવારો માટે શિક્ષક યોગ્યતા કસોટી-I-૨૦૨૫ (Teacher Eligibility Test-I(TET-1)-2025) રાજ્ય પરીક્ષા બોર્ડ, ગુજરાત રાજ્ય, ગાંધીનગર દ્વારા તા:૨૧/૧૨/૨૦૨૫ (રવિવાર) ના રોજ બપોરે ૧૨.૦૦ કલાક થી ૦૨.૦૦ કલાક દરમિયાન યોજવામાં આવશે.

આ કસોટી માટેની હોલટીકીટ તા:૧૦/૧૨/૨૦૨૫ (બપોરના ૦૨.૦૦ કલાક) થી તા:૨૧/૧૨/૨૦૨૫ (બપોરના ૧૨.૦૦ કલાક) દરમિયાન http://ojas.gujarat.gov.in પરથી ડાઉનલોડ કરવાની રહેશે. જેની તમામ સંબંધિતોએ નોંધ લેવા વિનંતી છે.

 

💡 Key Highlights: Gujarat TET-1 Exam 2025

Feature

Details

Conducting Body

State Examination Board (SEB), Gujarat

Exam Name

Teacher Eligibility Test-I (TET-I) – 2025

For Classes

Standard 1 to 5 (Primary Teacher)

Exam Date

21 December 2025 (Sunday)

Exam Time

12:00 PM to 02:00 PM

Call Letter Download Start

10 December 2025 (02:00 PM)

Call Letter Download End

21 December 2025 (12:00 PM)

Official Website

ojas.gujarat.gov.in / sebexam.org

📥 How to Download TET-1 Call Letter 2025?

Follow these simple steps to download your exam hall ticket:

1.   Visit OJAS: Go to the official website: ojas.gujarat.gov.in.

2.   Click on “Call Letter”: On the homepage, locate the “Call Letter/Preference” menu and select “Preliminary Exam Call Letter”.

3.   Select Job: Select “SEB/202526/1 – Teacher Eligibility Test-I (TET-I) – 2025” from the dropdown menu.

4.   Enter Details: Enter your Confirmation Number (8 digits) and Birth Date (dd-mm-yyyy).

5.   Print: Click on “Print Call Letter”. A PDF will be generated. Save it and take a clear printout on A4 size paper.

📄 Documents to Carry to Exam Hall

Candidates must bring the following documents to the examination center:

  • Printed Call Letter: The printout of the Hall Ticket downloaded from OJAS.
  • Photo ID Proof: Original and valid ID proof (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Pan Card, or Driving License).
  • Pen: Blue or Black ballpoint pen.

🔗 Important Links: TET-1 Admit Card 2025

Link Description

Link

Download Call Letter (Direct Link)

Click Here

Official Notification Image

Click Here

📅 Important Dates Timeline

Event

Date & Time

Call Letter Download Starts

10-12-2025 (02:00 PM)

Call Letter Download Ends

21-12-2025 (12:00 PM)

Exam Date

21-12-2025 (12:00 PM to 02:00 PM)

 

Join WhatsApp ChannelClick Here

Join Telegram ChannelClick Here

Gujueduhouse Official WebsiteClick Here

 

Note: Before applying Candidates are suggested to please always check once and confirm the above detail with the official website and Notification/Advertisement. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.